Pearls for Girls Application
MISSION STATEMENT: Our mission is to equip, educate, and develop female youths with the necessary tools to
become leaders, by engaging in youth leadership trainings, community service projects, character building, and promoting higher education.
PURPOSE: To build and develop leaders who will make a positive impact in society.
1. Must be a rising 9th-12th grade female student and enrolled in any area high school.
2. Must have a positive attitude and be a team player.
3. Must be respectful of self and others.
4. Must attend monthly sessions.
5. Must participate in all leadership activities.
6. Must have integrity.
7. If a student misses more than two sessions, Alpha Kappa Alpha Sorority, Inc. Kappa Eta Omega Chapter reserves the right to release the young lady from the program.
APPLICATION: Applicants interested in joining Pearls for Girls must submit an application and one letter of
recommendation from a teacher, school counselor, community leader, or Youth Minister/Youth Leader. Applications can be hand delivered to a member of Alpha Kappa Alpha Sorority, Inc. of Kappa Eta Omega Chapter, or mailed to
2587 Valdosta, GA 31604 no later than March 1, 2019. Please contact Corrie Hunter-Marable at firstname.lastname@example.org
if you need assistance submitting the application. Selection will be based on reference letter and application. Interested participant should complete the application using the attached link http://bit.ly/2Mzb5dT